I have been deep into my pinterest addiction since October and I love everything about it! For those that don't know, it's a site that acts as a giant 'favorite's bar'. An online pinboard full of recipes, crafts, sewing projects, entertainment, funny stuffs, inspiration, and more is all at your fingertips with just the click of your mouse! Amazing!
{Follow me! And if you need an invite, email me: twicethelife10 AT yahoo.com}
Anyway, I've tried several recipes and crafts that I have gotten from there and I'm thinking I'll start sharing on here as well. Many of you already know that I crochet and have my little shop, so I'm going to share my newest creations here first!
Ready??? :)
{Follow me! And if you need an invite, email me: twicethelife10 AT yahoo.com}
Anyway, I've tried several recipes and crafts that I have gotten from there and I'm thinking I'll start sharing on here as well. Many of you already know that I crochet and have my little shop, so I'm going to share my newest creations here first!
Ready??? :)




No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking the time to fluff my feathers!
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.