Wednesday, November 10, 2010

I failed... so far.

My friend at Rocky Pastures has re-inspired me to be consistent (well.. as consistent as one can be as a mother) about blogging. She has recently started blogging regularly after taking a year break and I want to follow her good example! Know what's incredibly sad? And this is where I failed: Two posts down from this one is where I promise myself to be 'diligent' about regular posting... a year ago!! HA! Story of my life.. starting something and not finishing it. Sad.. but true! I do want to change that. I really like blogging! It's like keeping a journal - only typing instead of pen and paper (which may be better because I don't like my hand-writing and I hate when I have to strike out a word that I messed up. I want to just rip the page out, wad it up, and write the entire entry all over again.. that's the OCD part of my brain, I guess!). And truthfully, it's not that I have a lot of time for this, but I feel like I need to do this to better myself. I need this as an outlet of sorts. So, if not for anyone else, I am blogging for me. To sort out my jumbled brain. To document pieces of my daughter's journey. And a for those of you that choose to take the time to read this~ I thank you for that!

I'll leave you with a few updated photos of my girl - my adventurous, smart, gorgeous girl:






Our trip to Dream Field Pumpkin Patch

**Also, check out the first giveaway at Rocky Pastures!!

1 comment:

  1. thank you my sweet! I am so happy I can help. Now, let's just see if we can pull it off LOL. I'll keep you on your toes, you keep me on mine ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to fluff my feathers!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

{feathered friends}

shabby blog