Monday, November 15, 2010

Welcome Fall.. and 'Cold Season'



Crisp air, burning leaves, sweaters, scarves, tissues, cough syrup... Fall is here - good and bad! Don't get me wrong! I ADORE fall!! It's my favorite.. although we only get a week of it here. :/ But the change in seasons brings the yuckys out in full force! Hannah has had a cold for a few days now. I'm trying my hardest to keep it from progressing by giving her triaminic and orange juice.
I know a visit to the pediatrician is in our very near future, and with the Thanksgiving Vacation coming up, I was hoping to do that visit then. Don't think I'll be that lucky! Poor kid sounds like an 80 year old man with 70 years of smoking experience! By the end of the evening, her voice is almost gone and today she said that she lost it at P.E. ;) The way she said it was very funny... like it's still out there waiting on her to come and find it!

On another note, her behavior has been excellent! She is trying so much more to do her best in school and she is helping with chores at home, being polite and respectful... Maybe my baby girl is growing up. .. or maybe she realizes that Christmas is in 5 weeks!! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to fluff my feathers!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

{feathered friends}

shabby blog