Wednesday, August 31, 2011
Choosing the Positive
Positivity is a powerful thing! In the midst of all that I am going through at this moment, I have decided that I have two choices: I can be negative and sour OR I can be positive and share happiness and light. I choose positive. I choose happiness. I choose light. I choose to be the person I WANT to be and not the person that succumbs to negative surroundings! I want this ever so much for me and for my little owlette! She deserves all the positive.. all the wonder.. all the love.. and all the happiness this world - all that I HAVE to give!! When I'm gone and she is remembering her Mama, I want her to remember that I was uplifting through adversity and chose to be happy while enduring hardships.
So.. in honor of this, I have decided to institute a "Beautiful Life Word of the Day" Challenge! I started this yesterday and challenged my facebook peeps to play along. Since you may not have been there - you have some catching up to do! :) Yesterday's word was "Lovely" and today's word is "Divine". The challenge is this: You should try to use the word at least once directed at someone/something else and at least once directed at yourself. Try it.... you might like the positive new you!
Now.. THIS is divine!
ELLE DECOR
Labels:
beach house,
challenge,
divine,
lovely,
positive
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking the time to fluff my feathers!
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.