Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Oh... whoops!

No, your precious eyes are not deceiving you - the Happy New Year post was published today, Aug. 30. I had it written, and saved (I'm sure my intent was to add photos of Christmas Day!) and I never pressed 'publish'. So, we all can gather that timeliness is NOT my bag. I really do want to do much better with this blog. I believe that I will be able to now and I'm hoping that it becomes a source of joy. Of happiness and peace. Of crying and regaining strength. Of sharing and positivity and creating a diary of loveliness of my daughter! I'll need encouragement, yes! But I know that I can and want do it! So... here we go! Are you excited?!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to fluff my feathers!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

{feathered friends}

shabby blog